Singing by Jorge Mario Carrasco
I discovered my knack for singing at the
age of three. I was listening a song that I knew in the radio, then I started
singing that song and my maid said I was good at singing, so I continued.
As time passed, I sang in the chorus of my kindergarden . My parents said I
was good so, I practiced and practiced until I finished Kinder garden. Then, I
sang in the novenas of the school and I improved my singing.
Nowadays, I’m in a band in which I am the
singer, our first song was ”Be yourself”. We presented and we are in you tube.
Now, we practice Sweet Child o’ Mine. We presented this song on February 22 of
2012, the video is: Presentación
Sweet Child o’ Mine GLM.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJorge,
ReplyDeleteIt is so true that destiny finds its way to call our attention ... You followed the intuition of this call. Your essence, perseverance and dedication are a gift from heaven. You used language very well communicating what is important for you.
Congratulations!