Sunday, March 11, 2012

Architecture by Juan Martín


Arquitecture

I started to like arquitecture because I saw my uncle that he was an arquitect . When I was 7 years, my uncle took me to the work , He showed me many things of architects , since that moment I wanted to be an architec. Then,  when I was like 9 0r 10 years,  my uncle gave me a page in internet that was called “ GOOGLE SKETCHUP”.  My uncle tought me how to use that page, so then l started to used it and used it.  And one day I showed a project that I did to my uncle and he told me that I had a talent to be an architect .

 I would like to be an architect !!!!

1 comment:

  1. l find this talent fascinating Juan Esteban. l think your uncle was very nice and lovely. It is going to be an adventure to discover how many structures you can create...
    Discipline and passion combined are a bomb full of positive sparks...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete