Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tennis by Juan Esteban Currea


TENNIS
I started to play at 5 years old .
I played in festivals first . Then I played soccer for a long time period. Then , my parents bought me a tennis racket ,lt was of Rafael Nadal´s . Later on, I started to play interclubs with Serrezuela club.
After that, my mom and my dad got me 2 Rafael Nadal raquets .
Then, they got me in a very good tennis academy (H.K) With them, I have played a lot of tournaments out of Bogotá . I was in a tennis tournament V.S Nico Huertas . I lost 6-0 6-2 but I had fun .
Now , I am in HATOGRANDE club and I have playeda lot.

1 comment:

  1. l wish l can see you playing soon. Tennis was one of the sports l liked when l was little but l never got to practice it... l think l would have been good at it...je!
    l am glad you found one of your passions and that you keep nurturing it...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete