I should say I, but rather my Dad discovered my knack for riding horses at the age of five. I started when my Dad told me he wanted me to practice a sport, I told him that if i was going to practice a sport it had to be with animals. He told me there was a sport called horse back riding, and that maybe that sport was the one I wanted to practice. I told him it was a great idea so, I tried and I loved it. I started riding horses, going to competitions, I have 3 trophies . When I was 7, I discovered another sport call Vaulting that also has to do with horses. It is like gymnastics in a horse. It´s so cool but, then I moved to United states and I stopped riding horses for a while. In United States I was a cheerleader but when I came back to Colombia I kept on riding horses. Nowadays, I go to a very good academy to ride horses.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Riding horses by Maria Carolina Vasquez
RIDING HORSES BY MARIA CAROLINA VASQUEZ
I should say I, but rather my Dad discovered my knack for riding horses at the age of five. I started when my Dad told me he wanted me to practice a sport, I told him that if i was going to practice a sport it had to be with animals. He told me there was a sport called horse back riding, and that maybe that sport was the one I wanted to practice. I told him it was a great idea so, I tried and I loved it. I started riding horses, going to competitions, I have 3 trophies . When I was 7, I discovered another sport call Vaulting that also has to do with horses. It is like gymnastics in a horse. It´s so cool but, then I moved to United states and I stopped riding horses for a while. In United States I was a cheerleader but when I came back to Colombia I kept on riding horses. Nowadays, I go to a very good academy to ride horses.
I should say I, but rather my Dad discovered my knack for riding horses at the age of five. I started when my Dad told me he wanted me to practice a sport, I told him that if i was going to practice a sport it had to be with animals. He told me there was a sport called horse back riding, and that maybe that sport was the one I wanted to practice. I told him it was a great idea so, I tried and I loved it. I started riding horses, going to competitions, I have 3 trophies . When I was 7, I discovered another sport call Vaulting that also has to do with horses. It is like gymnastics in a horse. It´s so cool but, then I moved to United states and I stopped riding horses for a while. In United States I was a cheerleader but when I came back to Colombia I kept on riding horses. Nowadays, I go to a very good academy to ride horses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just awesome Caro. Besides telling how you found your talent using adequate language in general terms, you´ve got a nice style that involves the reader. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete