Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My talent playing piano by Juan Felipe Gaviria


My talent playing piano by Juan Felipe Gaviria

When I was 7 years I started to play piano in a school named Beats and Times. Then,  when I was 8 I started to go to a class of grammatical music. Time after, I started to play songs like Clocks from Coldplay and Imagine from The Beatles. After 1 year, I listened my sister playing difficult songs in Piano. Finally, I am in a band called Zona Zero and we are playing songs like TNT from ACDC and Another brick on the wall from Pink Floyd

I LOVE PIANO 

1 comment:

  1. Juan Felipe l find fascinating the way you talked about your knack for playing the piano. l am so glad you already found your talent. Listening to piano is delightful to me. l am happy because you found friends to play with in our school. You used language appropriately. Be careful when using punctuation marks.

    ReplyDelete