Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Swimming By: Daniel Castro-Ferro

                                  Swimming

I like swimming since I was 2 years old. My parents puted me in swimming classes on my club.I won a tournament and they gave a chocolate medal.I always do swimmig races with my dad and my sister, I also do  swimming races with my brother when he comes to Colombia. I swim in the pool of my house inn Melgar. I am triyng to teach my little cousin but she is only 1 year and a half. Also, oe time I tought 2 friends of my parents to swim.Nowadays I can swim all my pooll and get back with out geting out to breath. I thing sports like swimming are very good for health.

1 comment:

  1. Just awesome Daniel! Your knack for swimming is fascinating. Congratulations!
    Please Dani be aware of the use of punctuation marks and spelling.

    ReplyDelete