Wednesday, March 14, 2012

GYMNASTICS BY ANDREA ARBELAEZ


GYMNASTICS BY ANDREA ARBELAEZ

I started gymnastics at a very young age, about one year old, in a gym for babies called “Academia de Julio Donar”. There, I learned to roll on my back, this translated me to a great capacity of energy for sports.
At the age of two, my father´s work moved us to Puerto Rico. There, I lived a year and a half. When I turned three, I had to move again, to England. There, I lived two long years and I had many sport classes.
Then, I had to move for the last time to Spain and, I lived there for one year and a half. There, I translated myself to more complex stuff about gymnastics.
Finally, I came back to home, Colombia. Here I got inside the gymnastics team and I learned almost everything I know. Nowadays, I go to compete in UNCOLI.

Gymnastics truly brings happiness to my life!!


1 comment:

  1. Andrea l love it! You have traveled a lot. Still, you have stood tall and proud about your talent.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete