Cooking by Nicolas Vela
I discovered my knack for cooking at the age of 5 . In my house , I was looking at my mom who was cooking and I asked her : Can I try ? and she said to me : “Yes , sure come on”.
As time passed , I cook eggs and sandwiches at my house , I cooked breakfast and it`s very fun .
Nowadays , I cook cookies , brownies and pizzas . When I look something that tastes good I ask for the recipe.
The same happened to me...l learned to cook looking at my mom. Nico, l can not wait to try one of your recipes basically, due to two reasons: when you cook you have fun, first. And second, you try recipes and if you like them, you go for them! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou used language appropriately making reference to the past and present forms well.
I like the talent of nico and I think it was nice how he discovered.Jorge:)
ReplyDeleteYou are right Jorge, it was nice the way Nico discovered it!
ReplyDelete:)