Monday, March 5, 2012

Soccer by Juan Felipe Diaz

Soccer by Juan Felipe Diaz

I shouldn’t say I, but rather  my  father  discovered  my knack  for  soccer  at  the  age  of  4-5. With  my  father  as  a goal keeper I scored goals ,so that helped me to practice my game an became a better player in my sport.I had a memory that was more o les when I have 7-8 years old :  That day when I was playing soccer I twisted my ancle by kicking the ball, so I had to go to the infirmary, I called my parents and they picked me up, Then we go to the hospital when my foot was plastered.

Soccer truly brings joy to my life.

1 comment:

  1. Juan Felipe,
    l am so glad you already found one of your knacks for something. Soccer is a great sport!
    You used language well, there are some few spelling and verb use mistakes. l can see you worked hard to communicate yourself well...
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete