Wednesday, March 7, 2012

COOKING by Sofía Andrade

Cooking by Sofia


I want to present cooking. It is not my talent but it´s one thing that I like the most. When I was 5 years old I asked my nany if I could help her to cook chicken. I enjoyed it very much. I continued asking her if I could help her and I started cooking on weekends. Then, I asked my mom to buy ingredients to bake cookies, muffins, cakes, brownies and donuts with sugar that I ate. I had a stomach ache, after.

I saw the cooking books and when I liked something I tried to do it. Nowadays, when my sister wants to cook something and I don´t like it, I do it myself. I cook helping my mom sometimes. I bake pancakes, eggs, provolone cheese, cakes and cookies. I love to cook and do new interesting recipes!!! Cooking is fun to my life!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Umm! ...Delicious...
    You make cooking sounds a great thing to do...l love the way you wrote about your knack for cooking...
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete