Monday, March 5, 2012

Soccer by Mateo Gomez

Soccer by Mateo Gómez
I like soccer. I discovered my talent at the age of 2. My favorite and first team is Inter. When I was in first I fell down and damaged my leg. In preschool, we won the cup in the Stadium Azteca and the Stadium Azul.
Nowadays, I go to the Campin to see play Santafe a lot. My inspiration is my dad and a player named Milito. I want to play in Inter´s team. I like soccer so much.

3 comments:

  1. I am Mateo's grandmother:
    Besides being an excellent soccer player he is an awesome person, very analytical and quite lovely.

    I am Mateo's grandfather:
    Mateo is a great son and a lovely grandchild. He has a great personality besides an entrepreneurial spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are Mateo's parents:
    We are very proud about the many talents that Mateo has. His dedication to pursue what he aims for is one of his strengths. He consistantly works towards becoming a better soccer player, a better brother and a better son. We love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lovely way to find a talent. You are a gifted kid Mateo.
      l am so glad your grandma, grandpa and you parents let you know how happy they are with you. You have so much love around... :)
      You used language appropriately. Congratulations!

      Delete