Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Playing Electric Guitar by Mateo Barrera


Playing Electric Guitar

I started to play guitar at the age of 5, but I stopped at the age of 7 because of homework. I forgot about guitar until my grandparents gave me an acustic guitar. I forgot how to play it, so I had to start again. My first song was "The Happiness Anthem”. That acustic guitar was damaged, so I had to buy a new guitar. I loved to play guitar , when I played well I made my first song “ Be yourself” from Audioslave. In that moment, I earned a new  guitar , but it  wasn´t only a guitar , it was an electric guitar. 20 days ago, I played “Sweet Child O Mine” from Guns N Roses. 
Nowadays, I am learning 3 new songs: One from Metálica , Ghost from Slash and November Rain from Guns N Roses. I am also going to play in the Talent Show with Daniel Sabogal.

No comments:

Post a Comment