Thursday, March 15, 2012

Playing Bass By Santiago Hernandez


Playing Bass By Santiago Hernandez

I should say I discovered my knack for

playing bass when I was in 1st grade. In the

school l entered to music in vocational.

 Each student had to chose an

instrument , so I saw the bass it was the

 most beautiful instrument  of all. So, l

 started to play it and I liked it very much.

 So in Christmas my parents gave me one.
Nowadays, l have a band called Rock Way.

 We give concerts and presentations in the

 school and to our families.

Playing bass truly brings joy to my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your talent is amazing. l have to admit l was totally wowed by your ability to play the bass at your age. Congratulations!
    Please be aware of the use of verb forms when referring to events in the past Santi.

    ReplyDelete