Musician (Piano Player) by Juan Diego Andrade
I think my talent is to be a musician because i love music.
I started to like music in the classes of the school, so i said to my father that i wanted to learn guitar so, he said that he agreed. My dad bought me a guitar ,but i didn´t like it, so i gave an opinion to my teacher that was learning piano an he liked it . I started to play piano when i was in Second.
Since Second i have spent all Tuesdays and Thursdays in classes of one hour each day. From Second to Fourth l have had three pianos. The 28th of February i got a saxophone and l started classes of saxophone. (but i am not going to stop playing piano).
l love your passion and determination! Besides, the way you played the piano is just amazing...
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!
Juan Diego in language use, you need to be aware of some verb forms, capital letters and spelling.