Monday, March 5, 2012

Cooking by Sebastián Serrano

Cooking by Sebastián Serrano
I discovered my knack for cooking at the age of 8. When I arrived from school , I saw my mom cooking for me , my brother and my sister . She cooked deliciously. One day, I saw her cooking when I arrived from school and I told her that I wanted to learn to cook, she said to me that the weekend that was coming, we were going to prepare something special... It spent two days, first it was the day when I was going to do the surprise with my mom.I woke up, I took a bath and I dressed up. I ate my breakfast and then, some cousins of my mom arrived, I didn´t know why. Time passed, finally it was time for lunch. Now, I knew what was the surprise and why mom´s cousins were there. The surprise was sushi and mom´s cousins were there because they knew how to do it. We were all in family and I learned how to prepare sushi. After that, I began to cook more things like tuna sandwiches, maccaroni and cheese, pancakes ,etc.


Cooking is part of my fun.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A never to be forgotten experience Sebastian! Your mom´s idea was awesome...
    Great use of language! Just remember: When you are talking about only one idea referring to the past, all verbs must go in past simple form.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete