Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cooking by Angela Isaza

Cooking
I should say that my sister helped me find this talent. It all started when I saw my mom cooking for our family. So, I told her that if she could teach me to cook. She said that first, she was going to teach me the easy things but, weeks later I wanted to learn the difficult things. So I told mysister that I wanted to learn how cakes were made. 12 minutes later she told me that she needed help to do a present for her best friend. And that present was a cake!! I was very happy because finally I was going to do a cake with my sister. Later, she told me to decorate it. So I did it. The cake was done. The next day, she took it to her best friend and she was very surprised with my sister´s cake.

1 comment:

  1. Passion, interest, family, extraordinary company, some spark to cook and there you have...a gifted girl who makes the most delicious cakes!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete