Friday, April 20, 2012

What did we learn in Ecoplak? by Natalia Villegas


                                What did we learn in Ecoplak?



We went to Ecoplack (A RECYCLE COMPANY) on April 18th , 2012 and it was AMAZING. We learned many things about the manage of garbage and the importance to recycle. When I arrived to my home I told all my family all about this , First, they saw me playing with the yoyo made of reused materials and they said: Why does it smell so bad? and I explained ALL !... I said to them that it was made of waste and I also said that there are neighborhoods made with these materials for poor people and there are many other things made of recycled materials, It was an incredible trip that I am never going to forget. 


Natalia

9 comments:

  1. Natis: l was wowed by this 100% Colombian company. It is a private industrial and commercial organization. High engineering and hand made work are combined to supply needs related to the care of the environmet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K thanks Lili for your coment,next time that I publish in the blog I am going to have acount all my mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just great Natis...The most important thing here is that you are communicating what you want to in written form quite well. Your posts and comments are very valuable...Taking into account given suggestions is just great... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very good description of what we did in ecoplack, I also think we learn many things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked to Nata it was so good, I like glasses and all the things thet we do.

    Camilo Restrepo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The expirence i lived in Ecoplack was interesant because we learned about the importance of recicling the tetrapak and also the importance of separating garbage and also we learned about the things are maked of tetrapak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it too Nata, it was so good, I like the glasses and all the things that we did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete