Monday, April 23, 2012

Making a Boat! Second Grade


HOW TO MAKE A BOAT!


Here there are the steps in order to make your paper boat:






1. Fold down the paper in half, top to bottom.
2. Fold the paper in half vertically and unfold the vertical fold so you know where the center of the paper is.
3. Fold down the top corners of the folded paper bringing edges together.
4.Fold the bottom of the paper up against both sides.
5. Fold the bottom corners in. Grab the corners of the rectangle that are sticking out over the triangle. Fold them in around the edge of the triangle. Flip the paper over , and do the same thing on the other side.
6. Bring the ends together making the triangle into a square. 

7. Again, bring the ends together. 


8. Flatten its sidewise.
9. Gently, pull the ends open.


THERE IS YOUBOAT!!!!





3 comments:

  1. I ts nice to do a boat ill try this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like so much the boat but I never can did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also try but i can do until the step number 5.

    ReplyDelete