Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What l learned during the procession! by Natalia Villagas


What we learned in the procession!  



In the procession we learned many things. For example this year -Finally- It was my turn to carry the Virgin... it was amazing , I didn´t sing  so much  because I didn’t know the songs... I have to  behave better  next time...but I liked it.





Ligia´s idea to keep groups together...so beautiful!















7 comments:

  1. Can you imagine how long did Ligia took making al the decoretion of the stiks whth the ribon???...

    ...well it was beautiful and it was a very good idea to show love and respect to our Holly Mary.

    We also could speak to the Virgine and tell her our feelings singing beautiful songs for her.


    WE LOVE THE HOLLY VIRGINE <3

    BY: Gabriela Jaramillo
    M.Carolina Vasquez
    & Andrea Arbelaez
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way we celebrate the procession , it was interesting and funny.It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like your post Natalia because you said the beautiful of the Virgin Procession.
    By:Juan Felipe Briceño
    Natalia Villegas
    Simón Sotello

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also liked, it was a great moment in which we could pray and be with the Virgen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked the processio.I think that we can be with the virgen .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natis, there is always a right time to get what have always desired... :)

    ReplyDelete